Monday, March 29, 2010

Lisa loves her Callanan hat


We love hearing from our customers.Especially when they look as glamorous as Lisa in St. Tropez.
"Wow…amazing customer response…amazing. I have attached 3 photos of me in the hat, actually from my house in the South of France, hence the need for “full-coverage !” (sorry for three photos, but I wanted to be certain you could see the “simplicity” of the hat…I LOVE IT !). It’s my favorite sun hat, and amusingly enough, even though I live in NY (am the CEO of a business) I wear it every day to & from work and on week-ends. Women always smile when they see a sun hat in NY, but everyone tells me how smart I am…and they ALL love the hat !



If it turns out you can still find me one, and on the off chance that there are two, I’ll take them. My beloved hat is two or three years old and while it’s still in great shape, it gets dragged to the South of France & back several times a summer…in the overhead “bin” of the planes …and if I can buy two, I’ll leave one in my house over there.



I hope you can find it for me, but regardless, I just want you to know that I am so impressed by your customer service, I don’t think there’s another Company I’ve ever received a response from so quickly.



Thank you so much.



Best Regards,

Lisa"

No comments:

Post a Comment